Get connected with flexible capture and playback, customizable for various media systems.
Featuring four independent 3G-SDI connections, DeckLink Duo 2 from Blackmagic Design is a PCI Express capture and playback card that supports SDI formats in SD and HD up to 1080p60. You get the flexibility of four separate capture or playback cards in one, plus it’s completely customizable, ideal for media play-out systems, multi-screen digital signage servers, real time multi-channel capture systems and more.
- SDI Video inputs and outputs: 4 x bidirectional 12-bit SD/HD independently configurable as either input or output
- SDI Audio inputs and outputs: 16 channels embedded in SD and HD
- Sync input: Tri-Sync or Black Burst
- Computer interface: PCI Express 4 lane generation 2, compatible with 4, 8 and 16 lane PCI Express slots
- Power consumption: 10 W
- Software included: Media Express, Disk Speed Test, LiveKey, Blackmagic Desktop Video Utility and Blackmagic driver on Mac OS and Windows. Media Express, Blackmagic Desktop Video Utility and Blackmagic driver on Linux
- Length: 3.7 in.
- Weight: 0.35 lb.
- DeckLink Duo 2 SD card with software and manual included
- Colorspace Conversion hardware based real time
- Built-in HD down conversion, high quality down converter software on playback and capture
- Built-in high quality cross conversion softwarefrom 720HD to 1080HD, 1080HD to 720HD on playback