A full audio control surface loaded with user-friendly features.
The Fairlight Desktop Console from Blackmagic Design is a complete audio mixing control surface for mixing multiple tracks at once, automating a variety of parameters and plug‑in settings, controlling channel functions, recording, monitoring and navigating your project. It’s ideal for new users, smaller studios, commercials, online and independent work. With a familiar mixer design with 12 motorized faders, precision control knobs and illuminated buttons, you can quickly identify channels. You can use the knobs and buttons to control channel parameters, EQ, dynamics, plug-ins and more. The built in HDMI output lets you connect a display, giving you the same interactive graphical feedback as the larger consoles.
- Computer interface: USB Type‑C
- Ethernet: Supports 10/100/1000 BaseT
- HDMI Video output: 1 x HDMI Type A
- Updates and configuration: 1 x USB Type‑C for software configuration and software updates
- HDMI Video standards: 1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97, 1080p30, 1080p50, 1080p59.94, 1080p60
- Operating systems: Mac 10.15 Catalina or later and Windows 10, 64-bit
- Settings control: Fairlight Studio and Console setup utility software when connected by USB
- Power supply: Internal 100 - 240V AC 50/60Hz with IEC C14 mains input
- Power usage: 20W max
- Length: 20.78 in.
- Depth: 15.63 in.
- Height: 3.07 in.
- Weight: 12.69 lb.
- Internal software upgrade via updater application
- Includes Fairlight Desktop Console and 1.5m USB-C cable