- Item # 1561320
- Model # BMD-HYPERD/RSTEX8KHD
The HyperDeck Extreme 8K broadcast deck from Blackmagic Design has the trusted reliability of HyperDeck combined with advanced H.265 recording, internal cache, 3D LUTs, native 8K and HDR support. With… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Discover advanced touch screen usage in a broadcast deck.
The HyperDeck Extreme 8K broadcast deck from Blackmagic Design has the trusted reliability of HyperDeck combined with advanced H.265 recording, internal cache, 3D LUTs, native 8K and HDR support. With a large touch screen to view your recording with dedicated buttons for play, stop and record, plus a mini timeline for scrolling through your recordings, you can swipe to jog. The LCD includes a heads up display of timecode, videostandard, media status and audio meters. Order the Blackmagic Design HyperDeck Extreme 8K HDR today.
- Slot for optional M.2 PCIe NVMe card for cache recording up to 16Gb/s
- 2 x CFast 2.0 card slots and 1 x USB-C 3.1 Gen 2 expansion port for external recording of SD, HD, Ultra HD and 8K
- CFast card and external USB-C flash drives
- Can format media to ExFAT
- Waveform, RGB Parade, Vector and Histogram scopes in broadcast quality 10-bit
- Integrated capacitive touchscreen LCD with onscreen controls for settings and navigating menus
- RS-422 deck control, SDI start/stop timecode run
- Includes Blackmagic HyperDeck Ethernet Protocol
- Blackmagic HyperDeck Operating System and Blackmagic HyperDeck Setup software included
Blackmagic Design HyperDeck Extreme 8K HDR
- SDI Video inputs: 4
- SDI Video outputs: 5 (12G-SDI A, B, C, D and 3G-SDI Monitor Out)
- SDI Rates: 270Mb, 1.5G, 3G, 6G, 12G
- HDMI 2.0 Video inputs: 1
- HDMI 2.0 Video outputs: 1
- Analog video inputs: 1 x Component YUV on 3 BNCs, 1 x Composite NTSC/PAL on 1 BNC
- Analog audio inputs: 4 Channels of professional balanced analog audio via XLR connectors and 2 channels of consumer unbalanced via RCA connectors
- Built in speaker: Mono
- Screen: 7" 1920 x 1200. 2000 nit DCI-P3, 100% HDR LCD
- Timecode connections: 1 x XLR in and 1 x XLR out
- Reference input: Tri-Sync or Black Burst
- SDI Audio inputs: 16 channels embedded audio
- SDI Audio outputs: 16 channels embedded audio
- HDMI Audio inputs: 8 channels embedded audio
- HDMI Audio outputs: 8 channels embedded audio
- Remote control: 1 x RS-422 In, 1 x RS-422 Out
- Recorder configuration: Via user interface or Blackmagic HyperDeck Ethernet Protocol
- Ethernet: 10Gb/s
- External recording: 1 x USB-C 3.1 Gen 2 (up to 10Gb/s) for external disk recording
- Computer interface: 1 x USB-C for software updates
- Power supply: 1 x internal 100-240V AC and 1 x 4 pin XLR 12V DC IN for external power or battery use
- Length: 8.28"
- Depth: 13.15"
- Height: 5.14"
- Weight: 8.05 lb.