- Item # 1561433
- Model # BMD-HYPERD/ST/DAHM
The most compact model of HyperDeck Studio is the HyperDeck Studio HD Mini from Blackmagic design, based on the Teranex Mini form factor. This modular design means that you can use a Teranex Mini Rack… Learn More
In Stock & Ready to Ship
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
A dynamic, compact model with versatile uses.
The most compact model of HyperDeck Studio is the HyperDeck Studio HD Mini from Blackmagic design, based on the Teranex Mini form factor. This modular design means that you can use a Teranex Mini Rack Shelf to rack mount three HyperDeck Studio HD Minis in a single rack unit, or you can combine them with other products such as switchers, converters or streaming processors. It might be small, but you still get powerful features, such as 3G-SDI in and out, HDMI output, dual SD card media slots, built in sync and timecode generators, front panel controls and both AC and DC power inputs. You can even connect the USB to a computer as HyperDeck Studio HD Mini works like a webcam so you can use any video software. Order the Blackmagic Design HyperDeck Studio HD Mini today.
- 8 buttons for transport and device control with search dial and 2.2 in. LCD color display for video, audio and timecode monitoring and menu settings
- RS-422 deck control, SDI start/stop, timecode run
- Includes Blackmagic HyperDeck Ethernet Protocol
- Supports remote FTP file upload
- Blackmagic OS, Blackmagic HyperDeck Setup and Internal Software Upgrade software included
- LED indicator lights above SSD media slots
Blackmagic Design HyperDeck Studio HD Mini
- SDI Video inputs: 1
- SDI Video outputs: 1
- SDI Rates: 270Mb, 1.5G, 3G
- HDMI Video outputs: 1
- Screen: 2.2 in. LCD
- Timecode connections: 1 x BNC In, 1 x BNC out
- Reference connections: 1 x BNC In, 1 x BNC out
- SDI Audio inputs: 16 channels embedded audio
- SDI Audio outputs: 16 channels embedded audio
- HDMI Audio outputs: 8 channels embedded audio
- Remote control: 1 x RS-422 In
- Recorder configuration: Via user interface or Blackmagic HyperDeck Ethernet Protocol
- Ethernet: 1Gb/s
- Computer interface: 1 x USB Type-C 3.0 (up to 5Gb/s) for external drive recording, webcam out, software configuration and updates
- Media: 2 x SD card slots, 1 x USB-C 3.0 expansion port for external re-cording of SD, HD and 2K DCI
- Media type: UHS-I and UHS-II SD cards
- Media format: Can format media to ExFAT (Windows/Mac) or HFS+ (Mac) file systems
- Power supply: 1 x Internal 100-240V AC 50/60Hz
- External power supply: 1 x Locking 5.5mm barrel 12V DC In or bat-tery use
- Power usage: 50 W max.
- Length: 5.51 in.
- Depth: 6.96 in.
- Height: 1.74 in.
- Weight: 1.8 lb.