A mixed format router with advanced features.
The Smart Videohub 12x12 from Blackmagic Design is an advanced Ultra HD mixed format router with built in control panel and monitoring. Ideal for small workgroups and fly away kits, it includes advanced 6G-SDI connections so you can simultaneously connect and route any combination of SD, HD and Ultra HD video all on the same router at the same time. You also get revolutionary new visual routing with the unique spin knob control, push button panel and the built in LCD screen. Also includes Ethernet for remote control and a fully customizable software development kit for Mac and Windows.
- SDI Video inputs: 12 x 10-bit SD-SDI, HD-SDI and 6GSDI
- SDI Video outputs: 12 x 10-bit SD-SDI, HD-SDI and 6GSDI
- SDI Rates: DVB-ASI, 270Mb, 1.5G, 3G, 6G
- SDI Reclocking: On all SDI outputs
- Reference input: Tri-Sync or Black Burst
- Control panel connection: Ethernet
- Serial control connection: RJ-6 RS-422
- Multi rate support: Auto detection of SD, HD or 6G-SDI, simultaneous routing of 4K, HD, SD video and DVB-ASI
- Updates: USB
- Front panel router control: 12 buttons for local control of Videohub, 6 buttons and scroll wheel for control of LCD display or RJ45 Ethernet
- Router configuration: Via front panel LCD or RJ45 Ethernet
- RS-422 Router control: 1 x input for controlling router crosspoint switching
- Power supply: IEC power cable required, 90-240V AC input
- Length: 19"
- Depth: 6.30"
- Height: 1.73"
- Weight: 4.14 lb.
- 12 Buttons for local control of Videohub with 6 buttons and scroll wheel for menu control with 2.2" color display
- External control panel includes Blackmagic Videohub software control panel for Mac and Windows
- Router control included free for Windows and Mac
- Internal software upgrade via included updater application
- Built in LCD for video and menu settings
- Smart Videohub 12x12 and SD card with software and manual included