- Item # 1561339
- Model # BMD-VHUBSMART6G2020
The Smart Videohub 20x20 from Blackmagic Design is a larger advanced Ultra HD mixed format router with a built in control panel and monitoring. Ideal for larger workgroups and mobile broadcasting, it… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
A mixed format router with a large user interface.
The Smart Videohub 20x20 from Blackmagic Design is a larger advanced Ultra HD mixed format router with a built in control panel and monitoring. Ideal for larger workgroups and mobile broadcasting, it includes advanced 6G-SDI connections so you can simultaneously connect and route any combination of SD, HD and Ultra HD video all on the same router at the same time. You also get revolutionary new visual routing with the unique spin knob control, push button panel and the built in LCD screen. Also included is Ethernet for remote control and a fully customizable software development kit for Mac and Windows. Order the Blackmagic Design Smart Videohub 20x20 today.
- 20 buttons for local control of Videohub with 6 buttons and scroll wheel for menu control on 2.2" color display panel
- Includes Blackmagic Videohub software control panel for Mac and Windows
- Built in LCD for video and menu settings
- Router control included free for Windows and Mac
- Internal software upgrade via included updater application
- Smart Videohub 20x20 and SD card with software and manual included
Blackmagic Design Smart Videohub 20x20
- SDI Video inputs: 20 x 10 bit SD-SDI, HD-SDI and 6GSDI
- SDI Video outputs: 20 x 10 bit SD-SDI, HD-SDI and 6GSDI
- SDI Rates: DVB-ASI, 270Mb, 1.5G, 3G, 6G
- SDI Reclocking: On all SDI outputs
- Reference input: Tri-Sync or Black Burst
- Control panel connection: Ethernet
- Serial control connection: RJ-7 RS-422
- Multi rate support: Auto detection of SD, HD or 6G-SDI, simultaneous routing of 4K, HD, SD video and DVB-ASI
- Updates: USB
- Router control: 21 buttons for local control of Videohub, 6 buttons and scroll wheel for control of LCD display or RJ45 Ethernet
- Router configuration: Via front panel LCD or use either RJ45 Ethernet or USB 2.0 for setting IP address only
- RS-422 Router control: 1 x input for controlling router crosspoint switching
- Power supply: 1x Internal 90-240V AC, IEC power cable required
- Power consumption: 34 W
- Length: 19 in.
- Depth: 6.30 in.
- Height: 1.73 in.
- Weight: 4.40 lb.