- Item # 1012323
- Model # 988-000055
The Kiwi, Blue's top-of-the-line Class A Discrete microphone model, features 9 selectable polar patterns including cardioid, figure-8, omni, and selections in between. This is achieved in a careful, u… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Multi-pattern condenser mic.
The Kiwi, Blue's top-of-the-line Class A Discrete microphone model, features 9 selectable polar patterns including cardioid, figure-8, omni, and selections in between. This is achieved in a careful, unique manner using Blue's double-backplate capsule. This unique capsule is measured in an anechoic chamber to ensure optimum performance. The capsule assembly is mounted to the Kiwi Microphone's body with a mold-injected rubber stem to help isolate unwanted rumble. The Kiwi is a microphone that provides enough options to satisfy the needs of even the most critical recordist!Requires phantom power. Your recordings demand the best quality. BLUE satisfies that demand! Don't delay, BUY IT TODAY!
- 9 selectable patterns
- Rugged, handbuilt construction
- Unique, Blue-family sound
BLUE Kiwi Microphone
- Acoustical operating principle: pressure gradient
- Directional pattern: selectable multipattern
- Frequency range: 20Hz-20kHz
- Rated impedance: 50 ohms
- Rated load impedance: not less than 1kohm
- Sensitivity at 1kHz into 1kohm: 19mV/Pa
- S/N ratio CCIR468-3: 76dB
- S/N ratio DIN/IEC 651: 87dB-A
- Noise level DIN/IEC 651: 8dB-A
- Maximum SPL for THD 0.5%: 133dB
- Dynamic range of mic amplifier: 75dB
- Supply voltage: 48V phantom power
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- Dimensions: 8-7/8"H x 2-3/8"D