- Item # 1012323
- Model # 988-000055
The Kiwi, Blue's top-of-the-line Class A Discrete microphone model, features 9 selectable polar patterns including cardioid, figure-8, omni, and selections in between. This is achieved in a careful, u… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Multi-pattern condenser mic.
Your recordings demand the best quality. BLUE satisfies that demand! Don't delay, BUY IT TODAY!
- 9 selectable patterns
- Rugged, handbuilt construction
- Unique, Blue-family sound
BLUE Kiwi Microphone
- Acoustical operating principle: pressure gradient
- Directional pattern: selectable multipattern
- Frequency range: 20Hz-20kHz
- Rated impedance: 50 ohms
- Rated load impedance: not less than 1kohm
- Sensitivity at 1kHz into 1kohm: 19mV/Pa
- S/N ratio CCIR468-3: 76dB
- S/N ratio DIN/IEC 651: 87dB-A
- Noise level DIN/IEC 651: 8dB-A
- Maximum SPL for THD 0.5%: 133dB
- Dynamic range of mic amplifier: 75dB
- Supply voltage: 48V phantom power
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- Dimensions: 8-7/8"H x 2-3/8"D