- Item # 1024812
- Model # BR-60
The Blueridge BR-60 acoustic guitar from the Contemporary series features a Sitka spruce top, with rosewood back, sides, and peghead overlay. Prewar forward X-pattern bracing delivers tone and volume… Learn More
Availability: In Stock & Ready to Ship
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Classic styling and vintage tone at an old-fashioned price.
The Blueridge BR-60 acoustic guitar from the Contemporary series features a Sitka spruce top, with rosewood back, sides, and peghead overlay. Prewar forward X-pattern bracing delivers tone and volume just like vintage dreadnought guitars. Low-profile, carved mahogany neck with rosewood fretboard. Beautiful touches like 5-ply body binding, multi-line rosette and backstrip, and mother-of-pearl dot inlays add to the Blueridge guitar's classic look. Stable, nickel-plated Kluson-style tuners ensure proper pitch.If you've been searching for a Golden Era guitar that isn't priced like it's made of gold, then Blueridge guitars are for you. Reminiscent of fine American guitars built prior to WWI, Blueridge BR-60 guitar is made with the same techniques as their antique counterparts, including many by-hand processes.Blueridge guitars are crafted to be light and resonant. Meticulous attention to detail and quality craftsmanship is evident in the traditional, forward-position, hand-carved parabolic X-bracing which allows the solid Spruce top to ring loud and true. The Blueridge BR-60 guitar feature a traditional dovetail neck joint, slim mahogany neck, adjustable truss rod, and butterbean-button, Kluson-style tuning machines with an updated mechanism for modern precision and feel. Includes limited lifetime warranty.
- Select, solid Sitka spruce top with hand-carved parabolic braces in the authentic prewar forward X-pattern
- Back, sides and peghead overlay of choice Rosewood
- Natural high-gloss finish
- Carved mahogany, low profile neck with Mother-of-pearl dot position markers
- East Indian rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- Dovetail neck/body joint
- Ornate mother-of-pearl peghead inlay
- Bone nut and saddle
- Black pickguard
- Accurate vintage-style 14:1 ratio nickel-plated open-back tuners with butterbean-style buttons
- Nut width: 1-11/16"
- Scale length: 25-1/2"
- Shop Adjusted
- Includes limited lifetime warranty.