- Item # 1025343
- Model # BR-63
The Blueridge BR-63 guitar from the Contemporary series is crafted to be light and resonant, yet durable enough to take the rigors of daily play. Meticulous attention to detail and quality craftsmansh… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
The BR-63 delivers vintage sound and feel with a modern look and low price.
- Select, solid Sitka Spruce top with hand-carved parabolic braces in the authentic prewar forward X-pattern
- Back, sides and peghead overlay of choice Rosewood
- "000" body size with a 14th-fret body joint
- East Indian Rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- Carved Mahogany, low profile neck with, dove-tail neck joint
- Natural high-gloss finish
- Ornate mother-of-pearl peghead and fingerboard inlays
- Bone nut and saddle
- Back center strip of delicate wood marquetry
- White 5-ply body binding (W/B/W/B/W)
- Black pickguard
- Accurate vintage-style 14:1 ratio nickel-plated open-back tuners with butterbean-style buttons
- Nut width: 1-11/16"
- Scale length: 25-1/2"
- Shop Adjusted
- Includes limited lifetime warranty.