A full-size guitar featuring craftsman construction and select tonewoods.
With exquisite Santos rosewood back and sides, and a full D-41 style abalone trim...the BR-70 dreadnought is right at home on the stage or in your living room. Faithfully delivers solid pre-war tone with a sharp modern look. Expertly applied white binding adorns the body, neck, and headstock. The abalone and pearl inlay work on the headstock and the back center stripe of intricate wood marquetry are touches of fine art. Aged-tone finish completes the look. The slim mahogany neck and traditional dreadnaught body make it a truly enjoyable guitar to play.
- Select, Solid Sitka Spruce top with hand-carved parabolic braces in the authentic Pre-war forward X-pattern
- East Indian Rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- Santos rosewood back, sides and peghead overlay
- Carved Mahogany, low profile neck with M-O-P position markers
- Natural high-gloss finish
- Ornate mother-of-pearl peghead inlay
- Intricate abalone pearl inlay on soundhole rosette, top and fingerboard
- Delicate wood marquetry center strip on back
- Bone nut and saddle
- Black pickguard
- Accurate vintage-style 14:1 ratio gold-plated open-back tuners with butterbean-style buttons
- Nut width: 1 11/16"
- Scale length: 25 5/8"
- Shop Adjusted