- Item # 0188786
- Model # BR-140
Traditional bracing with solid mahogany back and sides give the BR-140 a pure vintage sound. This understated yet, elegant guitar has a sound and vibe that's perfect for any style of acoustic music. A… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
A versatile guitar with all-solid tonewoods and deluxe inlays.
Traditional bracing with solid mahogany back and sides give the BR-140 a pure vintage sound. This understated yet, elegant guitar has a sound and vibe that's perfect for any style of acoustic music. At a price that's hard to beat, it has fine black and white top purfling with original abalone and pearl inlay work on the headstock that are touches of fine art. Other features include all solid Honduran mahogany back and sides and solid Sitka spruce top.Blueridge is an offshoot of the South San Francisco-based Saga Musical Instrument Company. Blueridge specializes in "traditional" guitars that offer today's player vintage styling with modern performance at a level of quality and price that compares favorably to historic guitars. Each instrument is the result of detailed research and is carefully crafted at the Blueridge factory. Consistency is evident throughout, from the fretwork to the intricate inlays that adorn each Blueridge headstock. They still make 'em like they used to. Order today.
- Select, solid Sitka spruce top with hand-carved parabolic top braces in authentic prewar forward X-pattern
- Solid mahogany sides and back with inlaid center sripe
- East Indian Rosewood fingerboard, bridge, and bridge plate
- Sagas exclusive Dalmatian tortoise pickguard
- B/W/B plastic binding with fine black and white purfling on soundboard
- Slim mahogany neck has adjustable truss rod and dovetail neck joint
- Nut and saddle are made from bone
- Rosewood peghead overlay adorned with a unique mother-of-pearl and abalone design
- Natural high-gloss finish with aging toner for the perfect vintage look
- Accurate vintage-style 14:1 ratio nickel-plated open-back tuners with butterbean-style buttons
- Shop adjusted
Blueridge Historic Series BR-140 Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
- Nut width: 1 11/16 inch
- Scale length: 25.6 inch