- Item # 1122800
- Model # BR-180
The BR-180 is a tone powerhouse with a beauty that is second to none. No expense was spared on this guitar as is evidenced by the authentic pre-war D-45 style specifications. Each guitar is crafted to… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Exquisite details, all solid woods and an premium ebony fingerboard make this pre-war inspired guitar an instant classic.
The BR-180 is a tone powerhouse with a beauty that is second to none. No expense was spared on this guitar as is evidenced by the authentic pre-war D-45 style specifications. Each guitar is crafted to be light and resonant. Meticulous attention to detail and quality craftsmanship is evident in the traditional, forward-position, hand-carved parabolic X-bracing that allows the solid spruce top to ring loud and true. Blueridge guitars feature a traditional dovetail neck joint, slim mahogany neck, adjustable truss rod, and butterbean-button, Kluson-style tuning machines with an updated mechanism for modern precision and feel.Blueridge is an offshoot of the South San Francisco-based Saga Musical Instrument Company. Blueridge specializes in "traditional" guitars that offer today's player vintage styling with modern performance at a level of quality and price that compares favorably to historic guitars. Each instrument is the result of detailed research and is carefully crafted at the Blueridge factory. Consistency is evident throughout, from the fretwork to the intricate inlays that adorn each Blueridge headstock. They still make 'em like they used to. Order today.
- Select, solid Sitka spruce top with hand-carved parabolic braces in a authentic pre-war forward X-pattern
- Solid East Indian rosewood back and sides with abalone pearl on all borders and soundhole rosette
- Premium ebony fingerboard and bridge
- Abalone position markers on fingerboard
- Delicate marquetry center strip on back
- Slim mahogany neck has adjustable truss rod and and traditional diamond volute on back of headstock
- Bone nut and saddle
- Rosewood peghead overlay with unique, m-o-p and abalone inlay design
- Accurate vintage-style 14:1 ratio gold-plated open-back tuners with butterbean-style buttons
- Natural high-gloss finish with aging toner for perfect vintage look
- Shop Adjusted
Blueridge Historic Series BR-180 Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
- Nut Width:1-11/16"
- Scale Length: 25.6 inch