- Item # 1121593
- Model # BR-240A
The BR-240A offers traditional sound and feel at prewar prices. Crafted with a select solid Adirondack spruce top, hand-carved X-bracing, choice solid mahogany back and sides, ebony fingerboard, ebony… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Prewar construction with all solid tonewoods, intricate inlays and ebony fingerboard.
The BR-240A offers traditional sound and feel at prewar prices. Crafted with a select solid Adirondack spruce top, hand-carved X-bracing, choice solid mahogany back and sides, ebony fingerboard, ebony bridge, and a traditional dovetail neck joint for pure Golden Era tone. 18-style binding and inlay work along with a floral-design pearl inlay on the headstock and aged finish complete the vintage look. The slim mahogany neck and traditional dreadnought body make it a truly enjoyable guitar to play. The Prewar Series offers authentic vintage style with strict adherence to prewar instrument specifications.Blueridge is an offshoot of the South San Francisco-based Saga Musical Instrument Company. Blueridge specializes in "traditional" guitars that offer today's player vintage styling with modern performance at a level of quality and price that compares favorably to historic guitars. Each instrument is the result of detailed research and is carefully crafted at the Blueridge factory. Consistency is evident throughout, from the fretwork to the intricate inlays that adorn each Blueridge headstock. They still make 'em like they used to. Order today.
- Premium, select solid Adirondack spruce top with hand-carved parabolic top braces in authentic prewar forward X-pattern and a maple bridge-plate
- Premium, select solid mahogany back and sides
- Ebony fingerboard with pearl dot position markers and ebony bridge
- Neck is a low profile design made of 3 pc. mahogany with a dovetail neck joint and an adjustable truss rod
- The headstock is beautifully adorned with a rosewood overlay and an original, floral design, abalone and mother-of-pearl inlay
- Natural high-gloss finish with aging toner is applied to the top for that perfect vintage look
- Tortoise body binding and soundhole rosette
- Bone nut and saddle
- Saga's exclusive Dalmatian, tortoise-style pickguard
- Accurate vintage-style 14:1 ratio nickel-plated open-back tuners with butterbean-style buttons
- Shop Adjusted
Blueridge Prewar Series BR-240A Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
- Nut Width: 1 3/4 inch
- Scale Length: 25.6 inch