- Item # 1559791
- Model # IR-200
The BOSS IR-200 is the most advanced compact amp/IR solution available. This powerhouse stomp brings next-level sound and performance to guitar and bass, offering exceptional audio quality, premium am… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Powerful stompbox ideal for live, studio and practice sessions.
The BOSS IR-200 is the most advanced compact amp/IR solution available. This powerhouse stomp brings next-level sound and performance to guitar and bass, offering exceptional audio quality, premium amps, deep sound shaping and instant sound recall with 128 memories. Over 150 hi-res cab impulse responses from BOSS and Celestion Digital are on board, plus 128 locations for loading your own mono or stereo IRs. The IR-200 turns your pedalboard into a self-contained direct sound solution for live playing, studio recording and practice. It delivers massive amp tones from a small footprint and smoothly integrates with all your favorite pedals, including stereo mod, delay and reverb effects. And once you craft your tones, you can send them to a stage amp, house PA, computer recording system or headphones—or all at once. Order the IR-200 effects pedal today.
- Pedal-based amp simulator and impulse response loader with premium sound and features
- 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit floating-point processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate
- 128 user IR slots with support for mono and stereo WAV files, up to 32-bit floating point/96 kHz resolution, and 200 or 500 ms length
- Large onboard preset cab IR library with 144 BOSS IRs and 10 Celestion Digital IRs
- Class-leading IR reproduction with two custom DSPs
- Eight guitar and three bass amp types to cover a wide range of styles
- Run up to two IRs at once in mono or stereo
- 128 memories for storing user setups
- Two EQs in each memory plus two global EQs, all with selectable parametric or graphic operation
- Room, Studio, and Hall ambience types
- Effects loop with mono send and mono/stereo return, with selectable pre-cab or post-EQ positioning
- Dedicated software for loading cab IRs and backing up memories
- Versatile USB audio interface for recording and playback with music software on Mac and Windows computers and iOS devices