- Item # 1132184
- Model # MO-2
Powered by Multi-Dimensional Processing technology (MDP), the MO-2 Multi Overtone uses your guitar's harmonic characteristics to create a wide range of extraordinary new sounds.Multi-Dimensional Proce… Learn More
In Stock & Ready to Ship
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
An expressive yet compact pedal with distinctive, all-new tones.
Powered by Multi-Dimensional Processing technology (MDP), the MO-2 Multi Overtone uses your guitar's harmonic characteristics to create a wide range of extraordinary new sounds.Multi-Dimensional Processing for Superior ToneRoland's innovative Multi-Dimensional Processing (MDP) analyzes audio signals in many dimensions and applies ideal effects to each. By giving different dynamic changes relative to the input signal in real time, MDP can create bold, all-new sounds with a previously unattainable range of expression.MO-2: An Expressive New VoiceThe MO-2 produces incredibly distinctive and expressive tones only possible with the magic of MDP. Using your guitar's rich harmonic characteristics as a starting point, the MO-2 builds completely new voices that enhance and thicken your normal sound. Three different modes offer diverse tone-shaping options, while the DETUNE knob unlocks a wide range of impressive modulation effects. From shimmery multi-string resonance to flute-like transparency to powerful textures reminiscent of organs and synths, the MO-2 brings you an array of unique sonic tools that add all-new dynamic resonance characteristics to your guitar. A new dimension in effects. Own it today.
- Next-generation BOSS compact pedal with innovative Multi-Dimensional Processing, realized with proprietary technology and custom DSP
- Impressive, harmonically rich sounds that compliment and enhance your straight guitar sound
- Works well with both clean and distorted guitar tones, and also bass guitar
- Ultra-responsive to volume changes and playing dynamics
- Three different sound modes; wide range of tonal adjustment with simple controls
- Mono or stereo output
Boss MO-2 Multi Overtone Guitar Effects Pedal
- Nominal Input Level: 20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level: 20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Controls: Pedal switch BALANCE knob TONE knob DETUNE knob MODE knob
- Indicator: CHECK indicator (Serves also as battery check indicator)
- Connectors: INPUT jack OUTPUT-A (MONO) jack OUTPUT-B jack AC adaptor jack (DC 9 V)
- Power Supply: Alkaline battery (9V, 6LR61) or Carbon-zinc battery (9V, 6F22) AC adaptor (sold separately)
- Current Draw: 40 mA * Expected battery life under continuous use Alkaline: Approx. 10 hours Carbon: Approx. 3 hours These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
- Accessories: Owner's Manual Leaflet ("USING THE UNIT SAFELY," "IMPORTANT NOTE," and "Information") Alkaline battery (9V, 6LR61)
- Option (sold separately): AC adaptor (PSA series)
- Dimension (W x H x D): 2-7/8" x 2-6/16" x 5-1/8"
- Weight: 1 lb.