Limited-edition Concert acoustic-electric made with Brazilian rosewood.
The limited-edition Breedlove Premier CE Brazilian rosewood concert acoustic-electric offers the iconic sound of Brazilian rosewood, along with custom shop quality and detail. Breedlove’s sustainable, top-tier Brazilian rosewood brings traditional U.S. crafting, clean lines, plus tried and true topwoods to a contemporary, technologically advanced, hand-voiced, Sound Optimized instrument at a remarkably competitive price. The Concert, Breedlove’s most popular body shape is favored by discerning players for its versatile, balanced, articulate sound and its easy playing comfort. This flagship acoustic-electric performs equally well when strummed or fingerpicked, and is perfectly poised for accompanying the human voice.
- Body type: Concert single cutaway
- Top wood: Western Red Cedar
- Back & sides: Brazilian rosewood
- Bracing pattern: Hand voiced X Brace
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.75"
- Fingerboard: African Ebony
- Neck wood: Honduran Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Semi-gloss
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: L.R. Baggs Anthem TRU-MIC
- Configuration: Sound hole mounted preamp
- Headstock overlay: Brazilian Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Atlante "MOP"
- Bridge: African Ebony
- Saddle & nut: TUSQ
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Country of origin: United States
- Western red cedar top and Brazilian rosewood body
- Mahogany neck with C profile
- African ebony fingerboard
- L.R. Baggs Anthem TRU-MIC