- Item # 1570181
- Model # AMSCX2
CAD Audio, celebrating over 90 years in the microphone industry, is expanding its product line with the introduction of the CX2 USB Audio Interface. The CX2 features 2 XLR combo inputs which can accom… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
An audio interface that offers a solution for vocalists with accompanying instrumentalists.
CAD Audio, celebrating over 90 years in the microphone industry, is expanding its product line with the introduction of the CX2 USB Audio Interface. The CX2 features 2 XLR combo inputs which can accommodate either a microphone or instrumental level audio signal, making it the ideal solution for the singer/songwriter or a vocalist with an accompanying instrumentalist. The CX2 offers 48V phantom power and is fully USB powered, no external power source required. You’ll get high-quality professional recordings with 24-bit/96kHz digital resolution, and the rugged all-metal body is built to withstand the toughest conditions. Record at home or on the go with the CX2. Order the CAD Audio Connect II 2x2 USB Audio Interface now.
- Value packed 2-channel USB audio interface for home or mobile recording
- Record at professional-level 24-bit/96kHz resolution
- Includes +48V phantom power for use with studio condenser microphones
- USB bus powered
- Two preamps with combo inputs for recording either microphone or instrument-level audio
- Compatible with nearly any recording software on Windows or Macintosh operating systems
CAD Connect II 2x2 USB Audio Interface
- Channels: 2
- Resolution: 24-bit/96kHz
- Phantom power: +48V
- Preamps: 2