- Item # 1549644
- Model # AMS-GXLD2QM
The GXLD2QM from CAD is a Digital Frequency Agile Dual Handheld Wireless System designed for quick and easy use in a variety of applications. The QuickMic receiver design utilizes an integrated 1/4” j… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Pro-quality wireless mic for hassle-free studio-grade audio.
The GXLD2QM from CAD is a Digital Frequency Agile Dual Handheld Wireless System designed for quick and easy use in a variety of applications. The QuickMic receiver design utilizes an integrated 1/4” jack which can be simply plugged into an open channel on your mixer for immediate high quality audio. Transmitters are outfitted with CADLive style capsules, an on/off mute button and a battery life indicator as well as USB and 3.5mm TRS adapters. Order the Digital Frequency Wireless Microphone today.
- Digital high-definition audio
- Frequency agile design
- Dual handheld system
- QuickMic connection to your mixing board via integrated 1/4" jack
- QuickMic is supplied with USB and TRS 3.5 mm adapters for added flexibility
- Handheld transmitters feature the CADLive Style Neodymium capsules
- Handheld transmitters and receiver feature low battery indicators
- Handheld transmitters utilize AA batteries with > 8 hrs. of operation
- Two-year manufacturer's warranty
CAD GXLD2QM Digital Frequency Agile Dual Handheld Wireless System
- Frequency response: 20Hz–20kHz
- Modulation: High
- Definition: Digital QPSK
- Transmitting power: 10mW
- Sensitivity: -43 dBV (6.8mV) @ 1Pa
- Battery life: > 8 hrs.
- Frequency band: 500MHz–599Mhz
- Weight: 1.9 lb.
- Dimensions: 11.02" x 7.28" x 2.44"