- Item # 1001595
- Model # RockBug
The Carl Martin Rock Bug is an amp speaker simulator and headphone rehearsal unit that operates on a single 9v battery. Just plug your guitar (with or without pedals) into the headphone amp's unbalanc… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Sounds like you're playing through a tube amp.
With all these features, the Rock Bug is a little Swiss Army Knife that's a handy addition to any guitarist rig. Own it now.
- Unbalanced input for guitar, or guitar through pedal board
- Unbalanced guitar output or headphone out (600 Ohm)
- Balanced output (200 Ohm) for direct recording or PA use (Not digital audio)
- Aux stereo inputs for MP3, CD or DAT
- Master output controls the overall and AUX levels
- The Guitar volume knob controls the instrument volume in relation to the Master volume
- The Speaker Simulation switch for choosing between open and closed back speaker cabinet simulations