- Item # 1566033
- Model # LittleDevEQ
Chandler Limited furiously enters the 500 race with its new line of 500 Series modules using all discrete circuits that combine Chandler's best designs with the hottest designs from the past. With tra… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Handmade module for use with the 500 Series.
Chandler Limited furiously enters the 500 race with its new line of 500 Series modules using all discrete circuits that combine Chandler's best designs with the hottest designs from the past. With transformer-balanced everything and the American handmade quality you expect from Chandler, the 500 Series Modules will take your lunchbox or rack system to the next level. This Devil has all discrete circuits with custom transformers, an inductor-based EQ that modern gyrator circuits can't touch and a classic Baxendall tone control that sounds simply huge. These units are all handmade using through-hole components and handwiring. Chandler's units are extremely high-quality and made the way your favorite vintage units were made to preserve that special sound. Order the Little Devil EQ 500 today.
- Channels: Mono
- Circuit: Discrete, Inductor, Transformer Balanced
- TREBLE and BASS shelf +/-18db. Treble is set to 12k while Bass is selectable 50 and 110hz
- HI and LO MID +/-18db with HI and LO “Q” switching on each band
- HI MID - 8k2, 6k8, 5k6, 4k7, 3k3, 2k7, 1k2
- LO MID - 820, 560 470, 390, 330, 270, 220
- Three Position Filter - 47, 82, and 150hz
- Bypass: Hardwire
- I/O: 500 Series Enclosure