- Item # 1566032
- Model # TGMicCass
The Chandler Limited TG Microphone Cassette is a full-featured mixing console channel strip, incorporating elements of the historic EMI/Abbey Road Studios TG12345 recording and mastering desks of the… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Classic mixing console channel strip based on the EMI/Abbey Road Studios mastering desks.
The Chandler Limited TG Microphone Cassette is a full-featured mixing console channel strip, incorporating elements of the historic EMI/Abbey Road Studios TG12345 recording and mastering desks of the late ‘60s and ‘70s. Chandler Limited’s critically acclaimed TG1 Limiter, TG2 Pre-Amp and Curve Bender EQ, each known for their remarkable reproduction of the EMI TG sound, have been combined to form the ultimate TG Microphone Cassette reimagined to work in a modern recording studio context. The pre-amp section of the TG Microphone Cassette makes use of the Chandler Limited TG2 pre-amplifier based on the vintage EMI TG12428. The TG2 pre-amp section includes switchable coarse and variable fine gain adjustment controls for up to +70db overall gain, selectable LINE, DI, 48V phantom power, phase reverse and switchable rumble filter (low cut.) The TG2 pre-amp section is coupled directly to the Curve Bender equalizer section. The TG Microphone Cassette’s equalizer section is derived from the famed and greatly expanded Chandler Limited EMI TG12345 Curve Bender EQ. The Curve Bender EQ section provides Hi and Low shelf, frequency selectable presence, output control and bypass functionality. Order the TG microphone cassette channel strip.
Chandler Limited TG Microphone Cassette Channel Strip
- Channels: Mono
- TG2 Preamp: Transistor amplifier
- Mic/Line: XLR Input (Transformer balanced, Mic 300Ω Impedance)
- DI: 1/4” Unbalanced
- Maximum gain: +70db, Coarse Gain (Stepped +20 to +60db), Fine Gain (Variable ±10db)
- Rumble Filter: (Low Cut) 6 Frequencies (Out, 33,41,47,65,82,110hz)
- Phantom power, Phase Phantom (+48V), Phase( 0/180º)
- Curve Bender EQ: Treble/Bass Shelf, Presence (Out, 300hz,500hz,1.2k,3.6k,6.5k), Output control, Bypass, XLR Output
- TG1 Opto Limiter Independently patachable (XLR I/O), Hold, Attack, Release, Knee (Sharp/Rounded), Output (makeup gain), Bypass, Linkable (1/4” Jack)
- Power External/PSU-1, Purchased separately