The hotly requested Jake E Lee signature now at a more accessible price.
A hotly requested model now available at a more accessible price, the Jake E Lee Signature features a 25.5” scale, alder body, and bolt-on maple neck with graphite reinforcement and hand-rubbed satin urethane finish. Built for high-performance, the 12"-16" compound radius rosewood fingerboard includes comfortably rolled edges, 21 jumbo frets and white dot inlays. Make any neck relief tweaks on the fly with the convenient heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel.
Bring a powerful low end and radiant highs to your sound with the Seymour Duncan JB SH-4 humbucking bridge pickup, while the single-coil DiMarzio SDS-1 DP111 middle and neck pickups add punch, warmth and gain with a deeper, darker bottom end. This versatile axe also features a 5-way blade switch, single volume Strat-style skirt control knob, hardtail bridge with black base plate and Charvel tuning machines with pearl buttons.
- Body type: Double cutaway
- Top wood: Alder
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck shape: Not specified
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on with graphite reinforcement
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Heel-mount adjustment wheel
- Neck finish: Hand-rubbed satin urethane
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: Compound
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: White dot
- Nut width/material: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm) plastic
- Configuration: HSS
- Neck: DiMarzio single coil
- Middle: DiMarzio single coil
- Bridge: Seymour Duncan humbucker
- Control layout: Master volume
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Bridge type: Fixed bridge
- Tailpiece: Hardtail
- Tuning machines: Charvel
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6 string
- Case: Sold separately
- Orientation: Right-handed
- Alder top and body with a gloss finish
- Bolt-on maple neck with graphite reinforcement and hand-rubbed satin urethane finish
- Rosewood fingerboard with rolled edges and white dot inlays
- Seymour Duncan JB SH-4 bridge humbucker pickup and DiMarzio SDS-1 DP111 middle and neck single-coil pickups
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.