Join the Music & Arts Family
Career minded? Goal-Oriented? Looking for a position which rewards you for your hard work and experience? Or maybe you want to explore your talents with a paid internship? If you would like to combine your passion for music with your excellent work ethic, Music & Arts is the place for you! We offer the perfect blend of career advancement, compensation and recognition for a job well done in the exciting and growing music instrument industry.
Music & Arts opened for business in 1952 and now operates over 200+ stores throughout the country. Music & Arts locations are full-line stores featuring band & orchestra instruments, guitars & keyboards, printed music, music lessons, instrument rentals and musical accessories. Our mission is to bring the best in music to families, schools and individuals, while providing the highest level of customer service
Outstanding Benefits for Full-Time Employees
- Competitive Wages
- Bonus Incentives
- Medical, Dental, Prescription, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays/Vacation/Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Complete Training Program
- An Equal Opportunity Employer
Join the band as a Music & Arts Lessons Instructor!
Join the band as a Music & Arts lessons instructor! We are the nation’s largest music retailer and as an instructor you’ll have local and corporate support to maximize your student count. Music & Arts provides our instructors with dedicated lessons marketing, monthly showcases to drive new student sign ups, competitive pay, gig leave, and discounts on all the gear you need to keep rocking. With in-store and online lessons covering 23 instruments you can share your passions your way.
Advance your career
- Teach with one of the largest lesson providers in the nation
- Dedicated lesson studio for teachers
- 200+ locations to teach from online and in-store
- Monthly lesson showcases to help you grow your student population
- Competitive pay with incentives