How to Apply for An Educator Account
Select an account your account type to access your PDF application.
- Print the PDF and fill out the application.
- Email the completed & signed application, along with a copy of your school’s tax exempt certificate, to email@example.com. You will hear back from our commercial accounts team shortly thereafter!
Filling Out the Application: Directions/FAQ by Section
The application will be partially filled out based on the information provided, but you will need to verify that everything is correct. Please be sure to verify or clarify the following information:
School Billing Info:
- The first section should have the name of the Bookkeeper/Accounts Payable and their fax number. (If this is for a Booster Club account, then the name should be the Treasurer, and the address should be the Booster’s billing address.)
- This email address is the one invoices will be automatically sent to.
- You will need to include your school’s Tax Exempt Cert # as well if it applies, and send a copy of the certificate with the completed application.
Authorized Purchasing Agent:
- This is the director; if there are other directors you would like to grant authority to purchase on this account, please add them on the second sheet, titled “CA Shipping Profile”.
- You must also mark to the right of their name whether you will allow MAC ordering; this gives the director(s) permission to order through a special educator account without needing me personally to quote and place the order.
- You do NOT NEED to have a purchasing card on file if the school does not wish to provide one. In the event one is not provided, the school will be responsible for contacting either me or commercial accounts to pay invoices as they come in. (Invoices are generated when the item ships, not when the order is placed.)
Method of Payment & Terms and Conditions:
- Please check the box if you will be required to have a purchase order before placing orders.
- Please circle the payment method you prefer to use.
- Signature must be the financial officer of the organization/school with the authority to enter into contractual agreements. Please also sign page two if there are additional directors listed there!
Please don’t hesitate to reach out via email or call if you have any questions. We are looking forward to working with you and your school!