- Item # 1561937
- Model # CKU-7010
The ColorKey AirHub DMX is a battery-powered W-DMX transceiver and the central control hub for the range of the Air Series ecosystem. It offers four convenient methods for controlling your fixtures: S… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Wireless DMX transmitter and receiver for controlling AirHub light fixtures.
The ColorKey AirHub DMX is a battery-powered W-DMX transceiver and the central control hub for the range of the Air Series ecosystem. It offers four convenient methods for controlling your fixtures: Stand-alone, using the AirApp for iPhone and iPad, as a wireless transmitter for DMX controllers or as a wireless receiver for traditional DMX fixtures. The AirHub features different programs for RGBW and RGBAW-UV fixtures that allow you to fill a room with color by simply setting all the fixtures to the same wireless group ID and watching them automatically connect and synchronize. The AirHub can also generate a WIFI network for use with the optional AirApp, a basic DMX controller in your pocket. It offers access to all the presets found on the AirHub, plus a color wheel with dimmer and 16 DMX channel faders. The AirHub features a rechargeable lithium-ion battery for a completely untethered experience. The battery can power the unit for up to 20 hours from a full charge. The AirHub features a built-in mounting bracket with adjustable angle, which also doubles as a kick stand. Order the AirHub DMX transmitter and receiver today.
- Battery powered W-DMX transceiver works either as a transmitter or receiver
- Connect and synchronize an unlimited number of Air Series fixtures and receivers
- Create different lighting environments with up to 16 wireless groups
- Quick access to preset colors, fades and sound active mode from on-board display
- Optional AirApp for iPhone and iPad provides access to all presets, a color wheel and 16 DMX channels
- 3-pin DMX in/out to connect to traditional fixtures and controllers
- Large color OLED display for ease of use and readability in dark environments
- Up to 20 hours of battery life for uninterrupted use
- Includes mounting bracket to hang from truss when using as receiver for wired lights
ColorKey AirHub DMX Battery-powered W-DMX Transmitter and Reciever
- Control modes: W-DMX, DMX 512, Stand Alone, Mobile App
- Lithium-Ion battery (+/-) 20 hours working time, (+/-) 5 hours charge time
- Power Consumption: 11.7W
- Power supply: 12.6V 1A; AC100-240V; 50-60Hz
- Working temperature: up to 40˚C
- Product size: 5.5" x 5.5" x 3.5"
- Net Weight: 1.6 lb.