Wireless uplight with rechargeable battery and 2.4GHz transceiver.
The ColorKey AirPar COB QUAD is a battery-powered wireless uplight designed to help you effortlessly illuminate your events. The powerful 30-watt COB (Chip on Board) LED provides bright, even colors for smooth color mixing. Its long-lasting lithium-ion battery can run for up to 20 hours on a single color, or up to six hours running all colors. A full charge takes about five hours. The fixture itself has a built-in transceiver, which means you can control all other fixtures in the chain while in Master/Slave mode. Both the vivid OLED menu display and the included IR remote provide instant access to preset programs, color mixing and on-the-fly speed adjustments for the full range of Air Series fixtures. The built-in kickstand gets you into position quickly and shines light where you need it most.
- 30W 4-in-1 COB RGBW LEDs
- Chip-on-Board (COB) LED produces bright, even colors
- Beam Angle: 25˚
- DMX Channels: 3 / 4 / 6 / 9 channels
- Built-in W-DMX transceiver for 2.4Ghz wireless connectivity
- Lithium-Ion battery (+/-) 20 hours single color; (+/-) 6 hours full color, (+/-) 5 hours charge time
- Control modes: W-DMX, DMX 512, IR Remote, Master /Slave, Sound Active, Stand Alone, AirApp for iPhone and iPad*
- Dimming: 0-100%
- Lamp rated life: >50000 Hours
- Working temperature: up to 40˚C
- Power consumption: 30W
- Power supply: AC100-240V;50-60Hz
- Product size: 5.5" x 5x5" x 4.5"
- Net Weight: 4.6 lb.
- 30-watt COB (Chip on Board) LED for smooth and even color mixing
- Included IRC-6 wireless remote for simple non-DMX control
- Built-in lithium-ion battery provides up to 20 hours of life on a 5hr charge
- Large multicolor OLED menu display for easy access to fixture settings
- Works with optional AirApp for iPhone and iPad (requires ColorKey AirHub DMX for WIFI connection)