This Cordoba concert ukulele combines exotic tonewoods for a unique look and tone.
The Cordoba 24C concert ukulele offers a combination of exotic tonewoods, with spalted maple back and sides for a unique look and tone. Its solid spruce top projects a voice much larger than its size suggests. Deep red, padauk body and fingerboard binding, combined with a padauk rosette, add a beautiful pop of burgundy to its already striking appearance. Additional features include a mahogany neck and spalted maple headstock veneer and a satin polyurethane finish.
- Body type: Concert, Non-Cutaway
- Top wood: Solid spruce
- Back & sides: Spalted maple
- Body finish: Satin polyurethane
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.42"
- Fingerboard: Composite
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Number of frets: 18
- Bridge: Composite
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Tuning machines: Cordoba satin nickel with black buttons
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Number of strings: 4-string
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: China
- Solid spruce top, spalted maple back and sides
- Mahogany neck, composite fingerboard and bridge
- Cordoba satin nickel tuning machines with black buttons
- Satin polyurethane finish
- 24" overall length
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde (gas), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov