- Item # 1566022
- Model # 04067 -
Built with figured Hawaiian koa, Cordoba's 28C-E is a concert sized ukulele built with traditional tonewoods for a bubbly, joyous sound. Hawaiian koa has long been revered by ukulele players for brigh… Learn More
In Stock & Ready to Ship
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
An acoustic-electric that delivers classic, cheerful ukulele sound.
Built with figured Hawaiian koa, Cordoba's 28C-E is a concert sized ukulele built with traditional tonewoods for a bubbly, joyous sound. Hawaiian koa has long been revered by ukulele players for brightness and clarity that opens up to a rich, resonant tone with more playing. With its UP-1 Passive Pickup, pau ferro fingerboard, bone nut and saddle and breathable matte finish, the 28C-E is a ukulele you'll want to pick up over and over again.
- Figured Hawaiian koa top and body
- Mahogany neck
- Pau ferro fingerboard
- Undersaddle Piezo pickups
Cordoba 28C-E Concert Koa Acoustic-Electric Ukulele
- Country of origin: China
- Body size: Concert
- Construction: Layered
- Top bracing pattern: Fan
- Rosette: Abalone
- Rosette width: 0.236"
- Saddle material: Bone
- Saddle length: 2.086"
- Neck material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard inlay location: 5, 7, 10 and 12
- Fingerboard side inlays: 0.059" White ABS dots
- Fingerboard side inlay location: 5, 7, 10 and 12
- Fingerboard radius: Flat
- Nut material: Bone
- Nut height: 0.275"
- Neck thickness first fret: 0.669"
- Neck thickness ninth fret: 0.787"
- Frets total: 18
- Headstock logo: Gold screened Cordoba logo
- Tuning machine ratio: 14:01
- Tuning machine buttons: Black oval
- Neck joint: Dowel joint
- Finish: Satin polyurethane
- Color: Natural
- Pickup type: Undersaddle Piezo
- Electronics: Cordoba Ukulele Pickup with volume control
- Target instrument weight: 1 lb.
- Lower bout width: 8.25"
- Waist width: 5.118"
- Overall length: 24"
- Upper bout width: 6 1/8"
- Saddle width: 0.118"
- Body depth: Lower bout 2.75"
- Soundhole diameter: 2"
- Bridge string spacing: 1.653"
- Nut width: 1.377"
- Scale length: 13.5"
- Body depth: Upper bout 2.125"
- Body length: 11"
- Nut thickness: 0.157"
- Nut string spacing: 1.1"
- Neck shape: C
- Fingerboard material: Pau ferro
- Bridge material: Pau ferro
- Scale Length: 14.75"
- Fingerboard inlays: Mother-of-pearl 0.118"
- Body top: Figured Hawaiian koa
- Back and sides wood: Figured Hawaiian koa
- Headplate: Hawaiian koa
- Controls: Master volume
- Tuning machines: Cordoba Vintage open gear tuners in nickel with black buttons