Classic orchestra acoustic with Bocote body.
The multi-award winning Cort Gold-OC6 acoustic-electric guitar receives a special enhancement for its sides and back in a gorgeous exotic tonewood named Bocote. Known for its majestic wood grain patterns in yellow, orange and dark brown colors with distinct black lines, but Bocote also boasts a warm, deep sound much like rosewood. The rest of the Gold-OC6 Bocote remains the same as the original model with outstanding features like the ATV(Aged-to-Vintage) torrefied top, sonically enhanced UV finish and Fishman Flex Blend system.
- Body type: Orchestra/OM Single Cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Spruce
- Back & sides: Bocote
- Bracing pattern: Hand-scalloped X
- Nut width: 1.68"
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.3"
- Number of frets: 20
- Bridge: Ebony
- Pickup/preamp: Fishman Flex System
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Orientation: Right-handed
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Case: Gig Bag
- Country of origin: South Korea
- Solid spruce top and Bocote body
- Mahogany neck
- Macassar ebony fingerboard and bridge
- Fishman Flex Blend System