- Item # 1415667
- Model # SC-500
Cremona Artist Cellos set the new standard for excellence in the Educator’s Market. Lovely, well-flamed solid maple and select, close-grained solid spruce are carefully hand-carved and graduated for t… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
A beautiful red-brown cello for the serious student to produce rich tones.
Cremona Artist Cellos set the new standard for excellence in the Educator’s Market. Lovely, well-flamed solid maple and select, close-grained solid spruce are carefully hand-carved and graduated for the ultimate in tone and physical beauty. A clear, pleasing red-brown finish gives these cellos a classy and expensive look and the genuine D’Addario Prelude strings offer a rich tone and tuning stability. A fine J. LaSalle LB-17C Premium Brazilwood Deluxe Student Cello Bow and a well-padded gig bag complete the SC-500 outfit-making it the first choice for the serious student. Encourage the serious student cellist—order soon.
- Best tone quality for the advanced student
- Flamed maple with a rich, hand applied golden red-brown varnish finish
- Set-up to educational standards at our Cremona workshop in the US with French-made Aubert bridge and US made Prelude strings
- Deluxe Brazilwood bow and well padded bag
- Quality ebony fittings and ebony fingerboard with lightweight composite tailpiece for easy tuning, all hand carved all solid spruce and maple body
Cremona SC-500 Premier Artist Cello Outfit
- Flamed maple in translucent light red finish for a quality cello look
- Hardshell foam case for excellent protection
- Proper peg fitting and easy to use Swiss-style ebony pegs
- Oiled neck and well-balanced bow for easy playing
- Correct string height, string spacing and neck relief for accurate finger positions and intonation
- Ebony fittings, ebony fingerboard and lightweight composite tailpiece for easy tuning
- Hand carved all solid spruce and maple body