Premium solid tonewoods and exceptional design make this a standout violin.
The SV-1220 by Cremona is a superb First violin. Well beyond a beginning students instrument in every way, from its select woods and high-end features, to its astounding tone. It will bring the player a lifetime of enjoyment.
- Handcarved and graduated, select solid spruce top with two-piece back and sides
- Solid maple neck, boxwood fittings, Cremona bridge, Anton Breton VNS-150 Perlon strings, Sacconi-style tailpiece hanger
- High quality, polished ebony fingerboard, nut and saddle
- LaSalle brazilwood bow with ebony frog and unbleached white horsehair
- Travelite deluxe suspension case with plush green velvet lining, accessory storage, built-in hygrometer, bow holders and convenient backpack straps