An affordable hand-carved violin outfit with premium features.
Finding an all solid, hand-carved, violin outfit using premium aged, flamed and book-matched woods has been unheard of until now. The Cremona SV-1240 Maestro violin is an amazing instrument that all can afford. Featuring a select solid spruce top plus solid flamed maple back and sides, this violin offers the tone and performance an advancing player demands. The Hill-style Boxwood fittings set this instrument apart from others. Each instrument is setup to Cremona standards at their U.S. workshop.
- Top: Select solid spruce
- Back and Sides: Solid flamed maple
- Neck: Oiled solid maple
- Fingerboard: Polished ebony
- Fittings: Hill-style Boxwood pegs, ebony nut and saddle
- Tailpiece: Polished Boxwood with E fine tuner
- Chin Rest: Stradivarius Boxwood
- Bridge: Cremona 3-star aged maple
- Purfling: Inlaid
- Strings: Anton Breton VNS-150 Perlon
- Finish: Traditional spirit oil varnish
- Bow: LB-17 octagonal select brazilwood horsehair bow with polished ebony frog
- Case: TL-35 Deluxe Travelite oblong suspension case with four bow holders and hygrometer
- Sizes: 4/4