- Item # 1181388
- Model # SV-600
Fine, flamed maple and even-grained spruce are hand carved and graduated to ensure a sweet, sympathetic tone with plenty of carrying power. The thin, transparent varnish is of highest quality, and the… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Ideal "next" violin for the advancing student.
Fine, flamed maple and even-grained spruce are hand carved and graduated to ensure a sweet, sympathetic tone with plenty of carrying power. The thin, transparent varnish is of highest quality, and the strings are genuine Thomastik Dominants. This outfit comes complete with a genuine horsehair bow, a hardshell case and violin care products. The SV-600 is a step-up instrument. The appropriate violin having the best tone quality and looks for the advanced student, the SV-600 features a tighter grain in the spruce top, which results in a richer and more complex tone. The pegs and tailpiece are of a better quality and the maple in the neck is beautifully flamed and finished. It is a great-looking, great-sounding, great-playing instrument that will provide many years of reliable service. This instrument is setup to Cremona standards at their U.S. workshop.
- Top: Choice solid spruce
- Back and Sides: Well-figured solid maple
- Neck: Solid figured maple, unfinished in playing area
- Fingerboard: Premium ebony
- Fittings: Premium ebony
- Tailpiece: Premium ebony with single fine tuner
- Chin Rest: Guarneri-style
- Bridge: Aubert aged maple
- Purfling: Inlaid wood
- Strings: Thomastik Dominant
- Finish: Light orange varnish
- Bow: Quality deluxe brazilwood with horsehair
- Case: Lightweight oblong rigid foam with four bow holders and hygrometer
- Sizes: 4/4