- Item # 1181566
- Model # SVA-130 15
Cremona has always been a pioneer when it comes to making quality violas to meet the demands of the growing student market, and the SVA-130 is a prime example of that commitment. The Cremona Premier N… Learn More
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Quality viola for the beginning or advancing student.
Cremona has always been a pioneer when it comes to making quality violas to meet the demands of the growing student market, and the SVA-130 is a prime example of that commitment. The Cremona Premier Novice Series of violas was developed focusing on quality and value, and the idea that viola holds a respected place in school orchestras throughout the country. Whether the student is in the earliest stages of the learning process, or well on the way to more advanced training, these violas feature US-made D'Addario Prelude strings, the educator's preferred string for students, and will perform well beyond the expectations of both the student and teacher. So if you are looking for an economical line of violas that has all the ingredients necessary for good performance, look no further than Cremona. These instruments are setup to Cremona standards at their U.S. workshop. Give yourself every chance to improve. Order a Cremona soon.
- Top: Solid spruce
- Back and Sides: Solid maple
- Neck: Oiled solid maple
- Fingerboard: Polished ebony
- Fittings: Ebony
- Tailpiece: Composite with four built-in fine tuners
- Chin Rest: Kaufman polished ebony
- Bridge: Cremona 2-star aged maple
- Purfling: Inlaid
- Strings: D'Addario Prelude
- Finish: Translucent warm brown lacquer
- Bow: AB-112V round brazilwood bow with horsehair
- Case: Deluxe lightweight semi-shaped foam with two bow holders
- Sizes: 16" - 12"