A single cutaway archtop with Kent Armstrong humbuckers and Bigsby tailpiece.
In continuing to pay homage to the master luthier, the D'Angelico EX-175 features dual Kent Armstrong humbuckers and a Bigsby vibrato that give it enough great tone and retro-vibe for any vintage guitar aficionado.
- SHAPE: Single cutaway
- BODY: Hollow
- TOP: Laminated Spruce
- BACK: Laminated Flamet Maple
- PICKUPS: Kent Armstrong humbuckers
- BINDING: Top - 7-ply Back - 7-ply
- PICKGUARD: Tortoise with 7-ply binding
- BRIDGE: Rosewood with roller bridge saddles
- TAIL PIECE: Bigsby B-30 Chrome
- CONTROLS: 2 volume/ 2 tone/ one 3 way toggle switch
- HARDWARE: Chrome
- TUNING MACHINE: Grover Super Rotomatic
- NUT WIDTH: 1-11/16"
- NECK MATERIAL: Hard Maple Two-Pieces Walnut Center
- SCALE: 25.5"
- INLAY: Mother of Pearl
- FINISHES: Cherry, Natural, Black
- INPUT JACK: Switchcraft USA
- CASE: Deluxe hard case