- Item # 1410502
- Model # AO
Besides being an amazing composer, producer and bassist, Jon Stockman is amazing at crafting some of the most devastating bass tones in the world. Darkglass teamed up with the guru to create their fir… Learn More
In Stock & Ready to Ship
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Get two rich, versatile circuits in one amazing pedal.
Besides being an amazing composer, producer and bassist, Jon Stockman is amazing at crafting some of the most devastating bass tones in the world. Darkglass teamed up with the guru to create their first co-designed creation: Alpha · Omega.This creation differs greatly from the company's previous preamplifiers and overdrives: It is fully operational amplifier-based and has two distinct distortion circuits (Alpha and Omega), which can be selected or blended using our Mod knob. This unusual control, in conjunction with the toggle switches and 3-band active EQ makes Alpha · Omega the most flexible among Darkglass designs. Call or click to order today!
Darkglass Alpha Omega Preamp Pedal
- Blend: Mixes the clean and processed signals. The clean signal remains at unity gain while the volume of the overdriven signal is set by the Level knob, allowing for fine mix tuning.
- Level: Sets the volume of the overdriven signal.
- Drive: Sets the amount of gain in the overdriven signal.
- Bite: Boosts High Mids (2.8kHz) for additional presence and definition.
- Growl: Shelving Bass Boost for a fatter tone and increased low end saturation.
- Mod: Selects or mixes between the two distinct distortion circuits: Alpha is punchy, tight with a lot of definition, whereas Omega is simply brutal and raw.
- Bass: +-12dB @ 80Hz
- Mid: +-12dB @ 500Hz
- Treble: +-12dB @ 5kHz
- Parallel Output: Hardwired copy of your input signal, useful for getting a clean signal in recording and live situations
- Direct Output: A balanced version of the 1/4 in. output, useful for running into PAs or studio mixing consoles
- Dimensions: 4.72 x4.21 in. (12x10.7 cm)