- Item # 1547054
- Model # RZR RUST
The Razorback Rust Electric from Dean is a professional-grade Razorback with the legendary Rust graphic. The Razorback Rust has a one-of-a-kind look featuring a mahogany body, a set-in mahogany neck a… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
A true original packed with Seymour Duncan humbuckers and hard rock attitude.
The Razorback Rust Electric from Dean is a professional-grade Razorback with the legendary Rust graphic. The Razorback Rust has a one-of-a-kind look featuring a mahogany body, a set-in mahogany neck and a pau ferro fretboard with 22 jumbo frets for clarity and warmth. Equipped with a Seymour Duncan SH-13 Dimebucker in the bridge and a Seymour Duncan 59 in the neck for true tonal ferocity, the Dean Razorback Rust is topped off with a Floyd Rose 1000 Series tremolo system for endurance and tuning stability. A hardshell case is included for portable protection and convenient storage between gigs. Order the Razorback Rust Electric Guitar today.
- Solid mahogany body
- Set-in mahogany neck with "V" profile
- Pau ferro fingerboard with 22 jumbo frets
- Seymour Duncan SH-13 Dimebucker bridge pickup
- Seymour Duncan 59 neck pickup
- Floyd Rose 1000 tremolo system
- Hardshell case included
Dean Dime Razorback Rust Electric Guitar with Case
- Body Type: Solid Body
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Neck shape: V
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Material: Pau Ferro
- Radius: 14"
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Pearl Dime Razor
- Nut width: 1.69"
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Seymour Duncan Humbucker
- Bridge: Seymour Duncan Humbucker
- Control layout: Individual volume, Individual volume, Master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-Way
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Locking
- Tuning machines: Sealed High-ratio
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Orientation: Right-Handed
- Country of Origin: South Korea