Maximized design with a burled maple top on an alder body, glow-in-the-dark side dots and seven D'Addario EXL strings.
The Exile 7 from Dean was built for speed with tuning stability and features the boost of Fishman Fluence Modern Pickups with a Burled Maple Gloss finish on an Alder body. The three-piece maple neck with 24 stainless frets on ebony fingerboard and glow-in-the-dark side dots ensure an ideal playing experience.
- Body type: Exile
- Top wood: Burled maple
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Natural black burst
- Neck shape: Flat top with arm cut
- Neck wood: 3-Piece maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Dual action
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 16"
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Pearloid small offset dot
- Nut width/material: 1 7/8"/Floyd Rose 7 string
- Neck: Fishman Fluence Modern
- Bridge: Fishman Fluence Modern
- Control layout: Push/pull volume/tone
- Pickup switch: 3-Way blade
- Bridge design: Floyd Rose 1000
- Tuning machines: Grover 18:1
- Color: Black
- Orientation: Right-handed
- Country of origin: Indonesia
- Burled maple top with alder body
- 3-Piece maple neck
- Ebony fingerboard
- D’Addario EXL 120-7 strings
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.