- Item # 1555073
- Model # USA TB FM TBZ
The mighty Dean Thoroughbred has been played by guitar players far and wide who demand performance and quality craftsmanship from their electric guitars. Handcrafted in Tampa, Florida, by the same guy… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Hand-built solid body electric with a flame maple top.
The mighty Dean Thoroughbred has been played by guitar players far and wide who demand performance and quality craftsmanship from their electric guitars. Handcrafted in Tampa, Florida, by the same guys who make the guitars for artists and collectors worldwide, the USA Thoroughbred Dean features a mahogany body, 3-piece mahogany neck with an ebony fingerboard and a stunning 5A flame maple top. Loaded with hand-made USA DMT Equalizer and Nostalgia humbucking pickups, the USA Dean Thoroughbred is ready to go the distance whether it's in the studio or on the stage. Order the USA Thoroughbred today.
- Flame maple top and mahogany body
- Set-in mahogany neck with C profile
- Ebony fingerboard
- USA DMT Equalizer bridge pickup
- USA DMT Nostalgia neck pickup
Dean USA Thoroughbred Flame Top Electric Guitar
- Body Type: Solid Body Single Cutaway
- Top wood: Flame Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Neck shape: C
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Block
- Nut width/material: 1.68"/ TUSQ
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: USA DMT Nostalgia
- Bridge: USA DMT Equalizer
- Control layout: Individual volume, Individual volume, Master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-Way
- Bridge type: Fixed Bridge
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
- Tuning machines: Open-gear High-ratio
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Orientation: Right-Handed
- Country of Origin: United States