Massive fuzz and distortion power in a compact package.
The Death By Audio Germanium Filter effects pedal starts with a console-style drive circuit, adds a dash of old-school germanium transistors, then finishes off with an intense DBA-style filter to deliver crushingly heavy, razor sharp sound. The Filter control takes you from bottomless, subwoofered-out lows to searing and brittle highs, with a wealth of tone in between. The Gain knob starts with a dirty boost that spans through saturated drive, spitting distortion and blistering fuzz. Designed to help you find the sweet spot for your instrument in any environment, the Germanium Fuzz is all the power of a recording engineer and studio in one unstoppable pedal.
- Dimensions (including hardware): 5" x 2.5" x 2.25"
- Weight: 10.6 oz.
- Power: 9V (runs on standard 2.1mm negative center 9V adapter or included 9V battery)
- Current draw: 5 mA
- Controls: Filter, Gain and Volume
- Filter: Controls the frequency response of the pedal, featuring huge low end, scooped mids, and sharp, piercing highs
- Gain: Sweeps from mild overdrive to blasted-out fuzz, and vinteractive with your guitar’s volume control.
- Volume (internal): Controls the overall output level of the pedal