Tight pickup pattern with excellent gain and minimum feedback.
Capture the detail and nuance of your performance while isolating your voice from other musicians with the Digital Referencev DRV200 dynamic lead vocal microphone. This economical microphone features a tight pickup pattern for greater gain while simultaneously minimizing feedback. Its robust, shockmounted capsule reduces handling noise and stand vibrations.
- 50Hz–18kHz frequency response
- 300 ohm output impedance
- Articulate and accurate vocal reproduction that cuts through any mix
- Supercardioid pattern provides maximum gain, minimizes feedback
- Shockmounted dynamic capsule, all-metal body and gold-plated XLR connector
- Includes microphone clip and soft case
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Lead, which is known to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.