The popular Whammy pitch shifting effect in a pedal with a small form factor.
The Whammy Ricochet effects pedal from DigiTech takes the popular Whammy pitch shifting effect and places it in a pedal with a small form factor. Instead of using a treadle to manipulate pitch bending rate, such as those found on traditional Whammy pedals, the Whammy Ricochet bends the pitch of the incoming note at a rate determined by the Shift and Return controls. Thanks to a true bypass design, your tone remains unaffected when the effect is bypassed. The Whammy effect can be turned on or off using the Footswitch, which can operate as a momentary or latching switch. The Trajectory LED ladder lights in sequential order to provide a visual indication of pitch shifting rate and direction.
- Pitch shifting: Up to 2 octaves up or down
- Modes of operation: 2 (Classic and Chords)
- Power connector: Specified HARMAN power adapter sold separately
- Ballistics knobs: 2 (Shift and Return)
- Features: Pitch knob, input jack, effect footswitch, output jack, range switch and more
- Ballistics controls with Trajectory LED meter
- Switchable classic and chords modes
- Selectable momentary or latched footswitch operation
- True bypass
- Compact design
- Solid construction