- Item # 1302075
- Model # WHAMMYRICOCHET-U
The Whammy Ricochet effects pedal from DigiTech takes the popular Whammy pitch shifting effect and places it in a pedal with a small form factor. Instead of using a treadle to manipulate pitch bending… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
The popular Whammy pitch shifting effect in a pedal with a small form factor.
The Whammy Ricochet effects pedal from DigiTech takes the popular Whammy pitch shifting effect and places it in a pedal with a small form factor. Instead of using a treadle to manipulate pitch bending rate, such as those found on traditional Whammy pedals, the Whammy Ricochet bends the pitch of the incoming note at a rate determined by the Shift and Return controls. Thanks to a true bypass design, your tone remains unaffected when the effect is bypassed. The Whammy effect can be turned on or off using the Footswitch, which can operate as a momentary or latching switch. The Trajectory LED ladder lights in sequential order to provide a visual indication of pitch shifting rate and direction. Order the DigiTech Whammy Ricochet Guitar Effects Pedal today.
- Ballistics controls with Trajectory LED meter
- Switchable classic and chords modes
- Selectable momentary or latched footswitch operation
- True bypass
- Compact design
- Solid construction
DigiTech Whammy Ricochet Guitar Effects Pedal
- Pitch shifting: Up to 2 octaves up or down
- Modes of operation: 2 (Classic and Chords)
- Power connector: Specified HARMAN power adapter sold separately
- Ballistics knobs: 2 (Shift and Return)
- Features: Pitch knob, input jack, effect footswitch, output jack, range switch and more