- Item # 1561100
- Model # 4488-DC-R-B00
The 4488 CORE directional headset microphone combines DPA’s renowned 5 mm capsules with CORE by DPA technology and the Red Dot award-winning headset. These advanced headsets are secure, durable and fl… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Directional headset microphone for vocal performance and spoken word.
The 4488 CORE directional headset microphone combines DPA’s renowned 5 mm capsules with CORE by DPA technology and the Red Dot award-winning headset. These advanced headsets are secure, durable and flexible for theatre, broadcast, house of worship and conferencing applications. The 4488 CORE headset microphone offers an open and natural sound, making it ideal for both spoken word and vocal performance applications. It provides excellent off-axis rejection in high-SPL situations and efficiently suppresses distant sound sources, making it perfect for demanding live performance environments where background noise and feedback are concerns. The bass response is designed for optimal linearity at 1 " from the sound source. This means that the bass roll-off will be relatively prominent at a greater distance, which is a paramount factor when it comes to rejection of background noise and avoiding feedback. It ensures comfort, even during long-term wear, but does so without sacrificing security. Its form grips gently and snuggly around the head and is easily adjustable. The spring mechanisms that grip around the ears are gentle, yet firm enough for you to feel secure during your performance. The headset can also be customized on site to suit individual performers for perfect fit.
- Comfortable 3-point grip: above, below, behind the ear
- Easily adjustable - frame size, boom length, placement
- 90° adjustable cable guide
- Non-reflective PVD surface on headset frame, boom, capsule
DPA Microphones 4488 CORE Directional Headset Microphone
- Directional pattern: Cardioid
- Cartridge type: Pre-polarized condenser
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Dynamic range - Legacy: Typ. 97 dB
- Dynamic range - CORE:Typ. 111 dB
- Max. SPL: 144 dB SPL peak
- Rated output impedance:30 - 40 Ω
- Current consumption: Typ. 1.5 mA (microphone). 3.5 mA with DAD6001-BC XLR Adapter
- Connector: MicroDot, TA4F Mini-XLR, 3-pin LEMO, Mini-Jack
- Weight: 0.5 oz. incl. Cable and MicroDot connector