- Item # 1517662
- Model # 1976
The 1976 stereo 3-band saturation and width processor has been designed to inject character, color and life into your recordings and live sound in a style endemic of the classic equipment of the '70s.… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Inject warm analog color and saturation to your studio and live mixes.
The 1976 stereo 3-band saturation and width processor has been designed to inject character, color and life into your recordings and live sound in a style endemic of the classic equipment of the '70s. The all-analog saturation of the 1976 will provide the realism that plug-ins can only aspire to, replacing the harsh, sterile digital sound with fullness, softness and warmth. Why emulate saturation when you can have the real thing? Inspired by the highly acclaimed saturation and width features of Drawmer's DC2476 Digital Mastering Processor, the three bands of independent saturation on the 1976 have been designed to add the pleasing imperfections that are so endemic in classic gear. Saturation is ideal for adding fullness to your music, taking it from a cold, bleak landscape to a warm, bright vista. In addition, however, unlike conventional saturation products, the 1976 also features three bands of stereo width control to really bring out the depth and add real presence to your mix, and all with a single, yet comprehensive set of controls that provide genuine stereo operation.
- Powerful 3-band all-analog saturation for adding warmth to your sound
- Designed to Inject character to your audio reminiscent of 1970s era gear and remove the sanitized harshness that digital recordings suffer from
- 3-band fully adjustable Stereo Width provides controllable depth and presence to you mix
- Fully Variable Crossover controls between the bands allows you to tune in to signals for different amounts of independent saturation across the full frequency range
- Genuine stereo operation with one set of controls for both channels
- Can operate in Stereo and Mono
- The Mono switch helps highlight problems within the stereo mix
- Internal Low Hum Toroidal Linear Power Supply with Voltage Selector Switch
- Classic Drawmer build quality with rugged steel chassis and aluminum front panel
- Designed and manufactured by Drawmer in the U.K.