- Item # 1408702
- Model # CMC2
Have you ever wondered whether your monitor controller is coloring the sound that is informing your mix decisions? A chilling thought. The active circuit in the CMC2 faithfully reproduces the recorded… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
A compact monitor controller that provides top quality audio, transparency and accuracy.
Have you ever wondered whether your monitor controller is coloring the sound that is informing your mix decisions? A chilling thought. The active circuit in the CMC2 faithfully reproduces the recorded signal while eliminating the problems a passive circuit can bring. Accurate & TransparentWith the same Drawmer pedigree as the MC2.1, the CMC2 circuit is just as transparent and accurate. I's switches and paralleled custom-quad knobs have excellent channel matching and a smooth feel.Multiple ConnectionsWith 2 Stereo balanced jack inputs, plus a 3.5mm jack for your Smartphone/MP3 Player with variable level control, the CMC2 is well connected indeed. It supports two sets of stereo monitors plus a sub-woofer, each with individual switches so you can activate them in any order.In addition, it has a professional quality headphone output with a separate amplifier and level control, that provide the same audio quality and mix checking as the CMC2 does through the speakers.Key Mix check features such as Phase Reverse, Mono, Dim & Mute are also included, to enable you to examine the quality of your recordings with ease. CompactThe CMC2 packs a lot of features into a small package. With a footprint of just 18x16cm and a very low profile the CMC2 won't hog your desk space like some other controllers do. And if your on the move it's small enough to pop into a bag to take anywhere. Tough and SecureSmart, stylish and rugged, this all-steel enclosure will withstand the knocks and bumps of the studio, and, coupled with the high-quality components used, the CMC2 is built to last. In addition, a Kensington security slot provides protection from thieves. Better audio and features than most monitor controllers.
- Ultra low noise and transparent circuit design
- Three inputs in Total - Two on ¼ in. balanced jacks, one 3.5mm Front Panel Aux for Smartphone/Mp3 Player.
- 2x Speakers Plus a Mono Sub can be switched individually & simultaneously or give A/B comparisons
- Timed relay protection on all speaker outputs to prevent power up/down bangs
- A large volume knob incorporating a parallelled custom quad pot for channel matching and smooth feel
- A Headphone Amplifier with Individual Level Controls with easy access to the jack on the front
- Front Panel 3.5mm AUX Input with Level Control for connecting MP3 player, smartphone or tablet etc.
- Mix Checking facilities Include Dim, Phase Reverse and Mono, as well as an easy access Mute switch
- Kensington security slot (also called a K-Slot or Kensington lock)
- Very low profile desktop enclosure with a footprint of just 18x16cm
- Rugged steel chassis and stylish brushed aluminium cover