Piccolo-style carbon fiber snare drum designed and built by DW Custom Shop.
At only 3.14" in depth, this DW Collector's Series Carbon Fiber Pi snare drum is made from carbon fiber used to make spacecraft—making for a lightweight, strong drum with a unique sonic color. It's a high-end instrument, made in California, for players who don't want their piccolo snare to be an afterthought. As a DW Custom Shop drum, it's fitted with their best hardware including a mini MAG throw-off, two-piece mini turret lug with True Pitch 50 tuning, graduated True Hoops and True-Tone snare wires. The heads are made specifically for DW's top drum lines by Remo USA.
- Snare size: 14 x 3.14"
- Total pieces: 1
- Shell material: Carbon fiber
- Shell construction: Solid
- Hardware material: Steel
- Hoop type: Rounded
- Lugs: Proprietary
- Throw-off: Patented
- Snares: Steel
- Heads: Branded
- Finish type: None
- Country of origin: United States
- 14x3.14" piccolo snare drum made from space-age carbon fiber
- Carbon fiber material creates lightweight, strong shell with unique sonic character and lots of volume
- Premium hardware including mini MAG throw-off, True Pitch 50 tuning and hoops with rounded flange
- Heads by Remo USA
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.