Extremely lightweight, sensitive snare drum made from carbon fiber and aluminum
The DW Ultralight Edge snare drum is crafted from a high-grade carbon fiber known as Space Carbon, with extruded aluminum edge rings on the top and bottom. Each of these drums is a high-tech hybrid that delivers sensitivity, projection and a unique tonality. Assembled at the DW Custom Shop, a carbon weave cylinder is pressed precisely over the machined aluminum rings, creating a perfect fit every time. As part of the Edge series, this snare is fitted with some of the best hardware DW has to offer, including rounded True-Hoops, MAG throw-off, True-Tone snare wires and more. This model features classic chrome hardware.
- Snare size: 14 x 5-1/2 in.
- Total pieces: 1
- Shell material: Carbon Fiber, Aluminum
- Hardware material: Steel
- Hoop type: Rounded
- Lugs: Proprietary
- Throw-off: Patented
- Heads: Branded
- Country of origin: United States
- 14" snare drum made from carbon fiber and aluminum
- Hybrid shell pressed into place with precision machinery for a perfect fit
- Super lightweight with a uniquely sensitive response
- Premium hardware including rounded True Hoops, MAG throw-off and True-Tone snare wires
- Made in California at the DW Custom Shop
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.