The ideal low-frequency extension for all speakers in the Core studio monitor range.
The Core Sub from Dynaudio uses the same electronic platform as the rest of the Core products, ensuring that Sub’s behavior and tonality are identical to the monitors, which means you get a totally integrated system, not a separate product just for bass. It digs down low with a flat response to 15Hz and a 6dB roll-off at 13.5Hz. Combine its handcrafted cabinet with four of Dynaudio's low-frequency drive units and 1000W of Pascal class-D amplification, and you get a subwoofer worthy of supporting the ground-breaking Core speakers.With the same DSP engine found in all the Core speakers, you can customize its response based on where it’s placed in the room. Its analogue and AES digital inputs let you calibrate it to work in any configuration from single-channel extension through 2.1-channel bass management and on to a theatrical LFE channel with the headroom to really nail it. Plus, the physically integrated design makes it possible to stack more units and combine it with other Core products.
- Woofer: 4" x 9"
- Inputs: Analogue and AES3 digital inputs (no sample-rate conversion)
- Resolution: Maximum 24-bit / 192 kHz, depending on input signal (32, 44.1, 48, 96 & 192 kHz sample rates supported, analogue runs at 192 kHz)
- Max SPL: 120 dB
- Frequency response (- 6 dB): 13.5 Hz – 200 Hz
- Frequency response (+/- 3 dB): 15 Hz – 165 Hz
- Box principle: Sealed enclosure
- Amplifiers: Pascal Class-D amplifiers, LF 2 x 500 W
- Dimensions (L x D x H): 15.35" x 14.37" x 20.23"
- Weight: 105.8 lb.
- Designed, developed, tested and hand-made in Denmark at Dynaudio HQ
- Each speaker is individually calibrated before it leaves the factory
- Core Sub uses Dynaudio MSP+ Hybrid Drive units made with MSP and aluminium, designed specifically for subwoofers
- Dual-action damping ensures tight, controlled bass
- Uses the same DSP engine as rest of Core range, with customizable response to its position in the room for seamless consistency and integration
- Use as many Subs as you need with your Core speakers, stack them in neat arrays or even mount them on walls
- Core Sub aligns physically and electronically with your studio