Compact nearfield personal monitors for incredible precision in smaller spaces.
Get the unvarnished truth and deliver your mixes exactly as the artist intended with Dynaudio's LYD 5. With its low-volume precision, LYD 5 is the ideal complement for any small studio setup. It uses the same lightweight aluminum voice-coils in its handmade 5" MSP drive-units as Dynaudio's other high-end hi-fi speakers, and pairs them with cutting-edge Class-D amplification as well as a 24-bit/96kHz signal path with advanced DSP.
- Max SPL (1m, pair): 106dB
- Principle: Bass reflex
- Crossover Frequency: 5.2kHz
- Tweeter: 1" soft dome
- Woofer: 5"
- Dimensions (L x D x H): 6.69" x 8.3" x 10.23"
- Weight: 12.56 lb.
- Power (Tweeter/Woofer): HF 50W/LF 50W
- Type: Class-D
- Power consumption standby: <0.5W
- Power consumption max.: 100W
- Input voltage: 90–264V AC, 50–60Hz
- Inputs: XLR balanced/RCA unbalanced
- Cut-off frequencies -6dB limits:
- Bass extension +10Hz: 70Hz–21kHz
- Bass extension 0Hz: 60Hz–21kHz
- Bass extension -10Hz: 50Hz–21kHz
- Free field frequency response: 62Hz–19kHz
- Sensitivity (85dB @ 1m, free field):
- +6dB: 50mV
- 0dB: 100mV
- -6dB: 200mV
- Nearfield monitor with 5" woofer
- Bi-amped speaker design with 2 x 50W and state-of-the-art Class-D amplification
- Bass extension to extend or curtail the low end frequency response
- Two different tunings: one for free standing and one designed for speakers within 19.68" of wall
- Sound balance to influence the overall response of the speaker
- Made in Denmark