Beautifully crafted violin designed for professional players.
The Andreas Eastman model VL906 violin is crafted by a master luthier from the most select, stunningly flamed maple back and a straight medium-grain spruce top. This Master Series instrument features a special antique-style gold colored oil varnish that enhances the tonal quality, giving lots of depth and edge. Each VL906 Master Violin is meticulously crafted for optimum sound production. The attention to detail, craftsmanship and tonal quality makes this Master Series violin one of the most popular Eastman violin models.
- Top: Carved Bosnian Spruce
- Back: Carved European or Chinese Maple
- Sides: Carved European or Chinese Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Purfling: Genuine hand-inlaid
- Bridge: Despiau 2 Tree
- Finish: Oil varnish
- Bow: BL90 Pernambucco Silver Mounted
- Sizes: 4/4